This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Update: wtf-0.0.4-4
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 12:19:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Update: wtf-0.0.4-4
- References: <Pine.GSO.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 4 Sep 2003, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> P.S. Not a biggie, but I just realized that I might as well switch to the
> new FHS layout in this release. If whoever gets to it can hold off on
> uploading it until then, I'll let this list know when I post the new files.
Ok. I've re-uploaded wtf-0.0.4-4 with the new directory layout. Please
upload from the URLs below and remove 0.0.3-1 (leaving 0.0.4-3):
Changes since 0.0.4-3:
- Fixed wtf crash when datafile is missing (reported in
- Compiled against Cygwin 1.5.3
- Moved documentation to /usr/share to conform to the new FHS layout
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton