This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: new package proposal : CLISP
- From: Lapo Luchini <lapo at lapo dot it>
- To: Mailing List: CygWin-Apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 10:09:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: new package proposal : CLISP
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20030905190917.GD4483@redhat.com> <email@example.com> <3F58F4B3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Lapo Luchini wrote:
| BTW for the list: downloading packages, I will review tomorrow
Binary package seems good, though it doesn't install cygwin-specific
Uses the new FHS for doc and man, too.
I see no binary dependances on the main executable, moreover it is not
These two could be a non-problem as the exe seems to be too small for a
list interpreter, probably the code in in some library.
OK, I'd say that dependances aer all in this file: libncurses7 libintl2
Source package: it doesn't seems to have any specific instruction nor a
Last but not least, targetting cygwin-1.5.x is now a requirement, I think?
Sam, correct these little problems and create a new package, I'd be the
first to vote for its inclusion ;-)
(well this can be considered a vote already, though the package needs
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.2 (Cygwin)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----