This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: PING! PING! Re: [mknetrel suggestion] Move --enable-haifa from main script to extra/gcc2
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 10:10:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: PING! PING! Re: [mknetrel suggestion] Move --enable-haifa from main script to extra/gcc2
- References: <014201c3760f$d55880c0$df757ad5@starfruit>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 02:48:05PM +0100, Max Bowsher wrote:
>Max Bowsher wrote:
>> Max Bowsher wrote:
>>> Max Bowsher wrote:
>>>> Max Bowsher wrote:
>>>>> --enable-haifa is only applicable to gcc2, therefore having it in the
>>>>> script can be misleading.
>>>> Thanks for the commit to bin/mknetrel. --enable-haifa should probably
>>>> be added into CONFIGOPTS in extra/gcc2, to record the fact that Cygwin
>>>> was built with that option.
>>> This was not committed. Since there is a possibility gcc2 may be rebuilt
>>> 1.5.0, this should *definitely* be committed.
>> If there is disagreement, please let me know, so at least I am sure this
>> mail hasn't disassappeared into some hyperaticve spam filter, or
>Since the last ping, CGF has said he will not be rebuilding gcc for 1.5.x.
>That's fine, but in that case, maybe mknetrel/extra/gcc2 should be removed,
>to document the fact that it is no longer an accurate documentation of the
>gcc2 package build process?
Since this is my package, you can let me worry about it.