This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] GMP & NTL libraries
- From: "Gareth Pearce" <tilps at hotmail dot com>
- To: "Lapo Luchini" <lapo at lapo dot it>,"Mailing List: CygWin-Apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 00:13:30 +1000
- Subject: Re: [ITP] GMP & NTL libraries
- References: <3F5C84FE.email@example.com>
> I didn't even try to compile them, yet, but being mathematical packages
> I fear not they may not compile.
> So I'm beginning to ask the list if there is interest in those two
> "number theory / big integer" libraries.
> (I think I'll compile NTL in the "use GMP for faster base arithmetic"
> method so NTL will depend upon GMP, while GMP should depend on nothing
> - --
I imagine gmp should be not too bad - i'll express interest in it since i
think its going to be needed to compile g95 fortran... and ofcourse that its