This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: promote to curr: tetex, guile, lilypond
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 17:01:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: promote to curr: tetex, guile, lilypond
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 10:49:23PM +0200, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
>I'd like all my test packages to be promoted to curr; and the
>corresponding curr packages moved to prev.
>There are two packages of which there is no test version:
>libguile12abi13 and libkpathsea3abi13, which contain libraries for
>1.3.22 binaries. I suppose these need to stay in curr, as long as
>they are listed in requires:, similar to libjpeg6[b2].
I think I've set up everything correctly. It looks like most of the
packages just needed to have their curr/test entries removed to do
the right thing.
tetex/tetex-beta refers to a curr and prev, neither of which are available,
and, in fact, results in an empty setup.ini setting. Should this package
just be removed? There is a tetex-beta-20020530-3 package available but
it isn't clear if this is what should be used.