This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rsync 2.5.6-2
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 16:04:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: rsync 2.5.6-2
- References: <3F5E319D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 10:01:33PM +0200, Lapo Luchini wrote:
>I guess that it can switched to "curr" except.. the README file says
>"this is a test version"...
>should I produce a new 2.5.6-3 just to "fix" that?
I hate to say it, but, yes, I think you should. Otherwise, we'll get