This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mcpu and/or march
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 17:33:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: mcpu and/or march
- References: <3F5E3EA2.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 10:57:06PM +0200, Lapo Luchini wrote:
>Packaging gmp lead me to think this: can a processor a little better
>than "386" be assumed on Cygwin users?
>(i.e. used to build a package?)
I think that these days we require at least a 486, yes.