This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] gmp-4.1.2-1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 19:05:07 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ITP] gmp-4.1.2-1
- References: <3F5E5A38.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 12:54:48AM +0200, Lapo Luchini wrote:
>GMP ready and packaged.
>Compiled with "-O2 -g -fomit-frame-pointer -march=i486 -mcpu=i686"
>Shared library *only* (it *either* support static *xor* shared... I
>opted for the latter)
>As usual the source package contains my cryptographic signature on patch
>and script and original package signature on original package.
>sdesc: "GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision arithmetic"
>ldesc: "GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision arithmetic,
>operating on signed integers, rational numbers, and floating point
>numbers. There is no practical limit to the precision except the ones
>implied by the available memory in the machine GMP runs on. GMP has a
>rich set of functions, and the functions have a regular interface."
>category: Math Libs
This gets my vote.