This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Proposal: tetrix
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: "Andrew B. Clegg" <september2003 at nervechannel dot nildram dot co dot uk>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 11:25:06 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Proposal: tetrix
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 11 Sep 2003, Andrew B. Clegg wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Sep 2003, Max Bowsher wrote:
> > > I guess it needs a final say-so from cgf before it's worth packaging
> > > it up right?
> > He voted for it:
> > http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-09/msg00117.html
> Oops, you're right, suffering from 'digest lag' (nothing to do with the
> alimentary canal) when I wrote that.
> Right, time to start reading up on the contributors' guidelines I think...
In fact, by now you have 3 votes, so, as long as you package it properly,
you're in. ;-)
P.S. Unless you've already done so, I suggest reading this list in a
non-digest form once you become a maintainer...
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton