This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mingw-zlib not available in setup.ini (Was Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] NEW: mingw-zlib-1.1.4-4)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>,cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 11:41:41 -0400
- Subject: Re: mingw-zlib not available in setup.ini (Was Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] NEW: mingw-zlib-1.1.4-4)
- References: <20030907084832.E3F556C749@redhat.com> <Pine.GSO.email@example.com> <20030908142331.GB5065@redhat.com> <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20030908151538.GD5065@redhat.com> <3F5D4669.email@example.com> <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 09:29:14AM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>I noticed something unusual with the directory structure for mingw-zlib:
>it's not in its own directory, but rather in a subdirectory of a new
>"mingw" directory in "release". Perhaps as a consequence of that, it's
>not in setup.ini (not on the mirrors I've checked, anyway). At a guess,
>upset got upset at either that or something in mingw-zlib's setup.hint
>(though a cursory glance doesn't show anything wrong with it).
>P.S. I'm not entirely sure if this is a cygwin-apps issue...
I don't know if someone just fixed this or not but this is surely available
in setup.ini. I'm downloading it now, in fact.