This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Anybody willing to take over bash maintainership?
- From: Ronald Landheer-Cieslak <blytkerchan at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:41:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: Anybody willing to take over bash maintainership?
- References: <20030912091114.GD9981@cygbert.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
I'd be happy to help, and I do use Bash on a daily basis :)
However, you might have to walk me through your patches a bit, because I'm not
at all familiar with Bash' codebase..
On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 11:11:14AM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> I don't recall if I asked this already once but, anyway, is anybody of
> the maintainers here willing to take over the bash maintainership?
> I don't use bash but tcsh and ash and the only reason I'm maintaining
> bash is that "anybody has to do it".
> I'd be very pleased if somebody who's using bash on a daily basis could
> snap up the package. On the downside, I guess there are also a few
> patches which still have to be sent to Chet, the upstream maintainer.
> Thanks in advance,
> Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
> Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
> Red Hat, Inc.
In just seven days, I can make you a man!
-- The Rocky Horror Picture Show