This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GMP & NTL libraries
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 19:32:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: GMP & NTL libraries
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
Am Montag, 8. September 2003 um 15:32 schriebst du:
> I didn't even try to compile them, yet, but being mathematical packages
> I fear not they may not compile.
> So I'm beginning to ask the list if there is interest in those two
> "number theory / big integer" libraries.
> (I think I'll compile NTL in the "use GMP for faster base arithmetic"
> method so NTL will depend upon GMP, while GMP should depend on nothing else)
I vote pro these two packages.