This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFU] bash-2.05b-15
- From: Ronald Landheer-Cieslak <blytkerchan at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 12:47:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFU] bash-2.05b-15
- References: <20030915103325.GD14545@linux_rln.harvest>
DO NOT UPLOAD THIS YET!
I've just installed it from my mirror, and am having weird problems I didn't
have when I just manually installed it.
I'm investigating it now.
On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 12:33:25PM +0200, Ronald Landheer-Cieslak wrote:
> I've made a new release of Bash available for upload. This fixes the problem
> recently reported on the Cygwin mailing list using a temporary patch to
> config.h.in (thanks to Corinna for the pointers).
> Please remove the -14 from the mirrors - prev should remain -13.
> I'll announce it as soon as it's been uploaded.
> 557979e303ed971c1cb52d55be487b6a *bash-2.05b-15-src.tar.bz2
> 35f42365aeec1f461919431559344791 *bash-2.05b-15.tar.bz2
> Which is worse: ignorance or apathy? Who knows? Who cares?
I am so optimistic about beef prices that I've just leased a pot roast
with an option to buy.