This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Aspell ... (ready?)
- From: Ronald Landheer-Cieslak <blytkerchan at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 13:36:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: Aspell ... (ready?)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20030911152028.GV9981@cygbert.vinschen.de> <email@example.com> <20030912113130.GG9981@cygbert.vinschen.de> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20030912131347.GK3362@linux_rln.harvest> <email@example.com> <20030912151713.GP3362@linux_rln.harvest> <BAY2-DAV50Qez1enAqp00001525@hotmail.com>
On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 01:24:20AM +1000, Gareth Pearce wrote:
> > --
> > <lame ascii art>
> > +----+
> > | BB | <-- my spiffy new Cygwin Bash Maintainer Hat ;)
> > | AA |
> > | SS |
> > | HH |
> > +-Cygwin-+
> > | o o |
> > | || |
> > \ \__/ /
> > \____/
> > </lame ascii art>
> inspired by this hat - I ask ... is there anything stoping us doing the
> coordinated release of the aspell and dictionary this weekend? I was fairly
> sure that the last available version (which was compiled by rlc not me, but
> otherwise was perfectly normal) didnt recieve any aditional feedback.
> Gareth - the not-quite-just-yet owner of the new-but-not-spiffy aspell
> maintainership hat.
<lol>Your hat isn't spiffy?</lol>
Anyways, AFAIC, Aspell is ready to roll..
I just don't remember whether what I put on my site is still there..
hmm.. no longer there..
Do you still have them, Gareth, or should I make them available again?