This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Dependence error in the "mod_php4" package
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:29:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: Dependence error in the "mod_php4" package
- References: <Pine.GSO.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 01:17:30PM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>This error was discussed on the main Cygwin list, but I thought I'd post
>it here as well in case that one gets lost in the flood. In short, the
>setup.hint for "mod_php4" should require "openssl096" instead of
I've updated the setup.hint for this package.
Thanks for the heads up.