This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 13:21:43 +0200
- Subject: expat-1.95.6-2
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
please propagate expat-1.95.6-2 to current and leave 1.95.6-1 as
previous, setup.hint should look like this:
category: Doc Libs Text Devel Interpreters
sdesc: "XML parser library written in C"
ldesc: "Expat is an XML parser library written in C.
It is a stream-oriented parser in which an application
registers handlers for things the parser might find in
the XML document (like start tags).
More details are available at http://www.libexpat.org/"
or is the curr: line superflous if there is no newer test release?