This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:21:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: tetex-2.0.2-13
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 09:53:47AM +0200, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> I've recompiled tetex-bin for XFree86 4.3.0-3. This fixes the core
> dump in xdvi, which was against libXt (a 1.3.x library using stat).
> In tetex-texmf, I've added the listings package and added a popular
> type1 font to -tiny.
> So, please upload these and remove all the *-12* tetex packages.
No changes in the setup.hint files, I hope?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.