This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [email@example.com: Re: tetex-base 2.0.2-13...]
- From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 21:26:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: [firstname.lastname@example.org: Re: tetex-base 2.0.2-13...]
- Organization: Jan at Appel
- References: <20030919155802.GA10989@cygbert.vinschen.de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
> did you notice this? He's right, I just tried to unpack the file.
Hmm, something went wrong when I uploaded the packages. -13 seems to
be an unlucky release, wonder why.
I'm re-uploading -13 now (ETA: 20mins) it appears that wget was killed.
Maybe I should rsync for this.
However, I don't know what your policy is. Can you overwrite -13 when
it arrives, or should I build a -14?
I can manage to have a new, similar -14 version ready in a couple of
hours, but look in into changing the layout (wrt -bin package) will
take at least some days.
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <email@example.com> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien | http://www.lilypond.org