This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: HEADSUP: test packages
- From: Dean Scarff <d_scarff at bigpond dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 15:44:42 +0800
- Subject: Re: HEADSUP: test packages
- References: <20030920150206.GU9981@cygbert.vinschen.de>
On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 17:02:06 +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
- nasm test: 0.98.37-2
I'd like to see a feedback from the package maintainers, whether the
test marker is appropriate or it's just a 1.5.x built package which
is accidentally still marked test.
Please mark 0.98.37-2 as current. I announced -2 with -1, so should I
The reason I've delayed is because I originally intended to release the
new curr with upstream 0.98.38 but there's some problems. They are fairly
obscure (limited to coff + cygwin combination), but I wanted to fix them
before releasing a new version. I've got exams atm which doesn't help.