This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: nasm 0.98.38-1
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: "cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 13:16:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: nasm 0.98.38-1
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Sep 21, 2003 at 06:23:00PM +0800, Dean Scarff wrote:
> Please upload.
Done. I removed the 0.98.37-* releases.
> sdesc: "The Netwide Assembler"
> ldesc: "nasm is the famous, portable Netwide Assembler for the 80x86.
> Many many developers all over the net respect NASM for what it is
> - a widespread (thus netwide), portable (thus netwide!), very
> flexible and mature assembler tool with support for many output
> formats (thus netwide!!)."
> prev: 0.98.36-1
> curr: 0.98.38-1
> requires: cygwin
> category: Devel
The prev and curr marker are unnecessary if the order is unambiguous
so I just removed them entirely.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.