This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
mutt-1.4-1 has broken <F1> help
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: "Gary R. Van Sickle" <g dot r dot vansickle at worldnet dot att dot net>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 10:34:46 +0200
- Subject: mutt-1.4-1 has broken <F1> help
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
pressing <F1> in mutt typically opens a pager with the mutt manual
in txt form. This file is typically found in the shared documentation
directory, so the right place for this under Cygwin would be
as long as mutt hasn't been rebuild to put it under /usr/share/doc/...
Unfortunately, manual.txt is not available at all in the Cygwin release
and even if it were available, mutt wouldn't find it. Pressing <F1>
in Cygwin's mutt results in:
/usr/local/doc/mutt/manual.txt: No such file or directory
Press any key to continue...
Would you mind to have a look into that?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.