Re: -bin packages?

I think that it some cases it may be needed and solve some packaging problems -
I believe tetex is one of those cases (hence, IMHO, it should not be forbidden
to do so). OTOH, even though most people will not be interested in the binaries
in the pcre package (pcregrep and pcretest) I don't think this warrants making
a non-standard pcre-bin package..

IOW, I think exceptions should be possible if warranted. Whether or not aspell
and XFree warrant the exception is up to their maintainers to ponder..

JMO (Just My Opinion)

rlc

--
"This is a job for BOB VIOLENCE and SCUM, the INCREDIBLY STUPID MUTANT DOG."
		-- Bob Violence