This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] editrights
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
- To: "Chris Rodgers" <cygwin at bulk dot rodgers dot org dot uk>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:32:31 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITP] editrights
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <02ad01c38203$b345e180$a8db01a3@chrismob>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
> editrights is a small utility to allow Windows NT user rights and privileges
> to be adjusted from the command line. You may download a copy from
> This utility was discussed on email@example.com under the subject "Re:
> Manipulating user privileges (was Re: SSHD, Cygwin and Windows 2003)". The
> changes suggested have been incorporated.
> sdesc: "Alter user rights and privileges"
> category: Base
> requires: cygwin
A ldesc would be nice, e.g. that it is i.e. important to have this tool
when logging in remotely via SSH. This is what I would use it for and
therefore I vote pro this package to be included.
Not reviewed, though.