This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] trie-gen 1.1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:20:25 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ITP] trie-gen 1.1
- References: <Pine.GSO.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 06:21:24PM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>I've just managed to build trie-gen (part of libg++) for separate
>packaging. Trie-gen generates a minimum-prefix trie for a set of keywords
>(essentially a trie counterpart for gperf).
This can't be a coincidence, right? I just asked for something like this
over in cygwin-developers.
Did you find this through google? libg++ is pretty ancient.