This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] editrights
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Chris Rodgers <cygwin at bulk dot rodgers dot org dot uk>
- Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 10:26:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITP] editrights
- References: <02ad01c38203$b345e180$a8db01a3@chrismob>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 07:51:29PM +0100, Chris Rodgers wrote:
Just a minor nit, could you repackage so that the documentation is
under usr/share/doc instead of usr/doc? We're currently moving to
the FHS. Otherwise, everything's ok.
I've put the sources into the cygwin-apps repository. For R/W access,
just fill out http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi. The
project is "cygwin-apps". Accessing the repository is like described
under http://cygwin.com/cvs.html. Substitute "/cvs/src" by
"/cvs/cygwin-apps" and "winsup" by "editrights".
Oh, one point: When examining the user (or group) rights, it lists only
the rights which are exactly given to the user (or group). It doesn't
list rights given to the user on behalf of other groups, the user (or
group) is member of. I know that this makes listing rights a bit more
complex and I don't think it's needed now but it would be a nice(tm)
extension at one later point, wouldn't it?
Thanks again for this tool,
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.