This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] gmp-4.1.2-1
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: CygWin-Apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 14:33:32 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITP] gmp-4.1.2-1
- References: <3F5E5A38.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 12:54:48AM +0200, Lapo Luchini wrote:
> URL: http://www.lapo.it/tmp/gmp-4.1.2-1-src.tar.bz2
> URL: http://www.lapo.it/tmp/gmp-4.1.2-1.tar.bz2
> sdesc: "GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision arithmetic"
> ldesc: "GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision arithmetic,
> operating on signed integers, rational numbers, and floating point
> numbers. There is no practical limit to the precision except the ones
> implied by the available memory in the machine GMP runs on. GMP has a
> rich set of functions, and the functions have a regular interface."
> category: Math Libs
> requires: cygwin
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.