This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: ITP: graphviz and doxygen (seperately)
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Gareth Pearce <tilps at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 13:20:20 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: RE: ITP: graphviz and doxygen (seperately)
- References: <BAY2-DAV58hG128qtWs000095fe@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, Gareth Pearce wrote:
> Was that a vote for graphviz?
I've never used doxygen, but graphviz has my vote.
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton