Re: ITPs in Bugzilla?

Corinna,

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 02:37:40PM -0400, Harold L Hunt II wrote:

I'm an idiot and no one likes suggestions from someone that isn't involved in the actual process... but it sure seems like it would be a he*l of a lot easier to track ITPs through Bugzilla.

Just a thought... feel free to leave it completely without any discussion.

Perhaps that makes sense. But I'm not at all familar with bugzilla,
especially with setting it up for such a job.

I just started using it a few weeks ago at work... now I use it for all of my projects. It was very easy to learn.

Do you or anybody else have any spare time to set up an ITP database
in bugzilla on cygwin.com?

Is cygwin.com already running an installation of Bugzilla? If so, I could easily setup the projects and permissions within Bugzilla... if not, then someone else would probably have to install it. Installing it doesn't take much, basically just dumping it in a web directory and editing a few setting here and there.

Harold