Re: Pending Packages List, 2003-11-04

Sorry about "falling down" wrt the last two PPL postings; my DNS issues were
just resolved yesterday, and I'm still in the process of catching up.

On 2003-11-05T17:28-0500, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
) Daniel Reed wrote:
) > Package: d 1.2.0-1
) >   Problems: Have we already talked about why this package is better than
) > 'ls'?  If it is just another directory lister with different options then
) > I don't see a need for it.
) Again, there has been some discussion on that already:
)
) http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-10/msg00401.html
) http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-10/msg00010.html
) If there are still specific issues that I have yet to clarify, could they
) be stated so that they can be addressed?  Frankly, there are other

Everything looks good as far as normal procedures are concerned, but there
is still a problem on the record.

Christopher, has Yaakov's explanation resolved your inquiry? If so, I will
upload d immediately.

--
Daniel Reed <n@ml.org>	http://naim-users.org/nmlorg/	http://naim.n.ml.org/
I don't like sending my conversation hundreds of miles where a lot