Re: automated PPL

On 2003-11-19T15:15-0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
) On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 03:13:00PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
) >Are there ancillary files needed to support app-submit.php?
) I just moved the package there and, AFAICT, it just works without the
) .htaccess file.  Apparently PHP is already turned on.

I would like to remove the message templates into separate .txt files
eventually, and the script does reference setup.ini by hardcoded absolute
path, but other than that it is self-contained.

It looked like package-maint was created by Elfyn specifically for this
purpose, and all that was there was a dummy index.html; so, I just moved
app-submit to htdocs/package-maint/index.php .

Folks, this means http://cygwin.com/package-maint/ is now setup with the
temporary message-drafting script. Anyone with commit to "cygwin" can modify
htdocs/package-maint/index.php .

--
Daniel Reed <n@ml.org>	http://naim-users.org/nmlorg/	http://naim.n.ml.org/
"True nobility lies not in being superior to another man, but in being