Re: Maintainers/Packages List, 2003-11-01

On Sat, Nov 01, 2003 at 04:00:00PM -0000, Daniel Reed wrote:
> This is the list of maintainers and packages as of Saturday, November  1, 2003.

Hi Daniel, can we get an update of this list?  This would be cool.
We have a bunch of replies and I would love to see the replies
integratred in this list somehow.  Some packages are stale because
the upstream packages are stale, too, but I'd like to see the
really stale stuff so that we are able to figure out the packages
with inactive maintainers.  I think we should not keep unmaintained
packages in the distro.

Red Hat, Inc.