[Review - Good to Go!] XmHTML 3.2-1: widget capable of displaying HTML 3.2

Binary package: looks very good and complete, not surprised given the
maintainer.

testhtml.exe works fine! It's ugly and slow, but that's an upstream problem :)

I haven't tried building anything that uses XmHTML, but I'm making the
assumption that since the testhtml program builds and works, that should not be
an issue.

Source package builds without a hitch, but with a few warnings.

Suggestions/questions (non-holdup, use or not at your own discretion):

The /usr/X11R6/share/doc thing is going to confuse a lot of people (huh?
where'd the package readme go?) I'd just put it into /usr/share/doc, even if a
precedent has been set for X11R6/share/doc, it's still ugly. And there's still
a bunch of stuff in /usr/doc/Cygwin to boot.

I don't like seeing binaries in share/doc, partly because share/ is supposed to
be able to be shared between incompatible binary platforms, not that this is
much of a concern on Windows systems. Although I very much appreciate actually
having a way to test the library. Maybe it would make sense to install
/usr/X11R6/share/doc/XmHTML-1.1.7/examples/testhtml.exe as
/usr/X11R6/bin/xmhtml.exe or xmhtmlview or something along those lines, and
make testhtml a script that calls it.

What exactly is the HTML.h.new header? It's in the source package, but looks
strange.