Re: Pending patches for generic build script

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004, Lapo wrote:

> Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> | Lapo, I have two patches from you (one dated 20030830[1], the other
> | 20040122[2]; with some minor differences even after whitespace cleanup) --
> | I assume you'd like me to apply the later one?  Should I use the
> | accompanying message for the ChangeLog?
>
> Frankly I don't remember th differences, but when I did the last one I
> was thinking not of an "upgrade" but as a "full submission" (because the
> first one was not anwered yet, of course), so I guess the latest one is
> good.

Ok.  The main difference is that the earlier one adds a sigfile() call to
the src-package and spkg handling in the main case statement, and the
later one does this inside the spkg() function.

> I don't remember the accomapnying message either 0=) but if you think it
> fits as a ChangeLog you can use it of course.
>
> Latest one: <http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2004-01/msg00177.html>
>
> Lapo

Yep, that's the one (also in the message you replied to, as footnote [2]).
It doesn't look like a proper ChangeLog -- I was thinking of constructing
an entry from it.  If you want to do it instead, that would actually be
preferable from my standpoint, obviously. :-)  Feel free to send it to me
privately (see <http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2004-02/msg00093.html>
for some of the comments on ChangeLog formatting).
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu