update on packages with export considerations

I've asked our legal department to file the proper paperwork to
enable us to provide the following packages:

- GnuPG

- ccrypt

- zip/unzip with encryption

They seem to be indicating that there is no problem doing any of the
above (which isn't too surprising for GnuPG and zip/unzip at least) but
I don't have a feel yet for how long this will take and don't remember
from the last time we did this.  Hopefully it won't be more than a week.

FYI,
cgf