setup.exe development stalled?

It seems like development for setup.exe is sort of stalled.

At the very least, it would be nice to get out a new release which
resized correctly.  I know that the current implementation isn't perfect
but I wonder if it is better than the alternative of having a new user a
week sending in a suggestion that the browser should be resizeable.

Can we release setup.exe as is and maybe think about revitalizing
development somehow?  It would be nice if all of the things that
the parser understands were actually understand by the rest of
the program.

cgf