[RFC] Change to subversion package: Move /usr/bin/* -> /usr/bin/subversion/* and add symlinks in /usr/bin

$ zcat /etc/setup/subversion.lst.gz
usr/bin/cygsvn_client-1-0.dll
usr/bin/cygsvn_delta-1-0.dll
usr/bin/cygsvn_diff-1-0.dll
usr/bin/cygsvn_fs-1-0.dll
usr/bin/cygsvn_ra-1-0.dll
usr/bin/cygsvn_ra_dav-1-0.dll
usr/bin/cygsvn_ra_local-1-0.dll
usr/bin/cygsvn_ra_svn-1-0.dll
usr/bin/cygsvn_repos-1-0.dll
usr/bin/cygsvn_subr-1-0.dll
usr/bin/cygsvn_wc-1-0.dll
usr/bin/svn.exe
usr/bin/svnadmin.exe
usr/bin/svndumpfilter.exe
usr/bin/svnlook.exe
usr/bin/svnserve.exe
usr/bin/svnversion.exe

I propose to relocate all the above into a directory /usr/bin/subversion,
and add symlinks to the executables in /usr/bin .

The reason is:

Suppose I wish to use some python bindings, built against a different version of the subversion libraries (installed in /usr/local),
with the Cygwin system python in /usr/bin.

*Whatever* I set PATH to, the subversion libraries from /usr/bin will be the ones loaded, because they are in the same directory as
python.exe .

By hiding these libraries in a subdirectory, and revealing the executables via symlinks, I ensure that Python bindings will load
subversion libraries according to PATH, allowing users the flexibility to install a different subversion version.

I hereby request comments/review of this packaging change proposal.

Max.