[ITP] ctetris

Hi
I would like to contribute and maintain the ctetris package:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ctetris
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/ctetris/ctetris-0.29.tar.bz2?download

Ciao
  Reini Urban

--

Here is the setup.hint file:

sdesc: "Console mode tetris clone"
ldesc: "ctetris is a beautiful tetris clone, written in C using the ncurses library. It works very fast and efficient, so it should be possible to play it even over a slow remote terminal. With highscores. The author is Dominik Hackl. License: GPL"
curr: 0.29
category: Games
requires: libncurses7 cygwin

-------------------------------- cut here ------------------------------------
#!/bin/bash

mkdir ctetris
cd ctetris

wget http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/software/cygwin/ctetris/setup.hint
wget http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/software/cygwin/ctetris/ctetris-0.29-1-src.tar.bz2

wget http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/software/cygwin/ctetris/ctetris-0.29-1.tar.bz2

PS: Igor, Please note that I posted my other ITP for mathomatica (my first one) without the required "[ITP]" subject line, only "ITP" and threaded under "Call for a volunteer". Hope you got that for your Pending Packages List.
--
He not busy being born is busy dying. (Bob Dylan)