Re: gdk-pixbuf for gtk-1.2?

Hi, Yaakov

Just successfully built sylpheed-claws with your gdk-pixbuf and
startup-notification.
But I found the plugin couldn't be loaded.

And then I had a rough check for the source package of glib-1.2,
seems that you didn't include Steven's patch for gmodule (g_module_build_path())
(which is not available not, but i put a copy at
http://cygnome.sourceforge.net/patches/)
Perhaps it's other reason, I'll investigated it to make sure.

Yang Guilong

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 17:40:02 -0500, Yaakov Selkowitz