Re: [ITP] cdrtools-2.01

Ross Smith II wrote:
I want to contribute/maintain cdrtools (cdrecord, mkisofs, etc).
Canonical website:
http://www.fokus.gmd.de/research/cc/glone/employees/joerg.schilling/private/cdrecord.html

Package setup.hint:
===
sdesc: "Rip and burn CDs, make ISO files, and related utilities"
ldesc: "CDRTools is a collection of utilities, that allows one to rip and
burn CD-Rs and CD-RWs.
Also included are utilities to create ISO files, and to convert audio CD
tracks to .wav files."
requires: cygwin
category: Utils

Does anyone see any issues with producing this package?

-0

What about the aspi.dll? When I've used this in the past I've always had to download an aspi driver from adaptec or nero. Does this include a distributable aspi driver or is it not needed anymore?

I've been compiling cdrecord for some time now for Cygwin, and it compiles OOTB.

Thanks,

Ross

--
Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards