Re: [ITP] sqlite-3.0.7

Reini Urban wrote:

Jari Aalto+list.cygwin-apps schrieb:

New port for review.

Ah, Jaari is back in business! Great. And a complete new building engine... and the same libtool problems as most of us...

+1 for sqlite

+1 vote from me too.

"./sqlite-3.0.7-1.sh conf" builds into sqlite-3.0.7/.build/.build which seems to be odd.
really "export builddir_relative=.build/.build" ???
And then there seems to be a recursive make loop. See "info automake" how to avoid this, or better let it be fixed upstream.

This is ugly. Is no issue when the generic build script from the cygwin CVS is used!

BTW: shared lib not possible or not tried?
....."warning: undefined symbols not allowed in i686-pc-cygwin shared libraries."
So there's something missing for cygsqlite-6.dll
With dllwrap and the def file it works fine.

If the shared libs are not included I veto this package.
I have sqlite always up to date at my including shared libs, it is no major problem, just the usual -no-undefined flag missing from libsqlite_la_LDFLAGS definition.

tclbindings tried?

three packages (-devel, -doc as I see in some setup.hints)
or only this one as advertised? (without website)

It is a small package, all in one is ok IMO.

Gerrit -- =^..^=