RE: Fixes to allow command line options to properly work

Hannu,

Were you referring to my changes or the filename?  I realize that Outlook
appended the .dat extension to the file.  However, if you just saved the
file and renamed it, then it should have worked.

Igor, sorry about submitting the whole ChangeLog.  This is the first time
I've contributed to a project ;)  Should I have included my ChangeLog diff
in my patch file?

-- Amir