Re: nail-11.11

Igor Pechtchanski writes:

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004, Harold L Hunt II wrote:

nail, an enhanced mailx command
http://nail.sourceforge.net/
[snip]

Quoting nail.README:

Had to create a modified source package that didn't have a file named
aux.c (renamed to aaux.c), else the mkpatch step would fail (as would
unpacking in general, since files named aux* are not compatible with
Windows).

... or, that's another way to do it -- just rip it up. Yay, Harold!

+1, BTW (and it's not an auto-reply :-) ).

Slash and burn baby, slash and burn! ;)

Could somebody actually run nail and tell me if it works? I just need a "looks like it works". If it doesn't work, don't think you need to send me a real descriptive report, just say "tried it with IMAP/POP3/SMTP/etc., didn't work as expected" and I'll take it from there.

Thanks in advance,

Harold