Re: [ITP] diffstat 1.34

On Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 03:20:55PM +0200, Reini Urban wrote:
>Eric Blake schrieb:
>>This is my first package submission.  Diffstat built right out of the
>>box, and I found it useful.  In fact, here's all I had to change to
>>package it:
>
>Why not: +1
>
>Esp. useful for those huge patches after autoreconf.
>If it doesn't get +5, this is a good candidate for the external packages
>list at http://cygwin.com/ported.html

Well, thanks for at least giving a nod to the fact that the rules have
changed, but has it occurred to anyone that this is part of the Fedora
release (at the very least) and so does not need +1?

This package just needs to be reviewed for correct content.  It is
automatically approved for inclusion in the cygwin distribution.

cgf