Re: setup.exe sizes openldap-2-2-15

Gary R. Van Sickle schrieb:
Unfortunately most of the rc entries are hardcoded and are not calculated at init. I'd prefer to calc them at init and place the ressources then relatively from left, up, right and bottom, but this looks like a lot of work.

It is.

Ah, I see. Not much work.

But nevertheless since we have now just another broken package version string - openldap-2-2-15 - which makes the "Current" header exceed the window width, I've made some tiny changes to limit this width to the max window size.

Shouldn't we also truncate the max package version string length in setup to something like 30?
This becomes annoying. Not the first time.

openldap-2-2-15 has a broken setup.hint!
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/