Re: anyone paying attention to bugzilla?

On Wed, Nov 24, 2004 at 12:41:46PM -0500, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>On Wed, 24 Nov 2004, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>
>> Is anyone besides Max paying attention to bugzilla?
>
>Reini and you? ;-)

Yeah, and if Corinna was here, she'd probably be contributing, too.

I'm not exactly contributing.  I just am the default owner of the cygwin
dll bugs.  Some poor soul has decided that bugzilla is the place to
submit patches in that category and I haven't seen either of the two
people who volunteered to police bugzilla setting him straight.

I'll let Brian or Reini decide who wants to be the default owner for
cygwin DLL bugs and then change the default ownership accordingly.

cgf