Re: what about a "Security" category?

Reini Urban wrote:

> Lapo Luchini schrieb:
>
>>> What about a "Security" category?
>>

>> No one else would like it?
>> The number of pertinent packages is growing in time 0=)
>

> Which packages?
>
> We agreed to stay with the debian names only.
> Currently most of them are in "Net".
> Which non-Net packages should go to such a Security category?

Personally I'd choose any program that uses cryptography directly (e.g.
I wound't include autossh as it is "simply" an openssh frontend) and/or
is useful to secure a system (an antivirus).
But of course the difference is subtle, progabnly autossh and stunnel
could be in too.

autossh ?
ccrypt
clamav ?