RFC: Apache HTTPD 2.0

I'd like some opinions...

Apache HTTPD 2.0 is a little schitzophrenic about what it should be called: "httpd" or "apache2" - what do you think the Cygwin package should be named?

To avoid conflict with the 1.3 package, I've appended a "2" to the names of all the executables (and manpages). Horrible, but I can't see any better way. Can you?

At the moment my package is using the default pidfile of /var/run/httpd.pid . Do I need to dig through the source (and manual) and patch this to httpd2.pid, or can we safely assume no one will want to run both at once?

Thanks,

Max.