RE: Summary, was Re: Welcoming ...

> Here's the synopsis of this thread and other recent conversations:

> If there was anything I missed, please add.

Improved support for unattended installs would be
particularly nice. The current state of setup is
OK for unattended installs, but there are a couple
of minor glitches here and there that need to be
resolved before unattended installs go as smoothly
as manual installs.

Adding support for specifying a list of packages
to install or upgrade as part of an unattended
install would also be a fine thing.

-Samrobb