RE: Ok. I give. We need a way to install snapshots via setup.exe.

[snip snapshot intsaller description]

> I think this would be adequate for my purposes.  I just want
> something which decreases the barrier to someone installing a
> snapshot.
>
> Do you want to post the script?
>
> cgf

Attached, in .tar.bz form soas not to be blocked for anybody using Outlook.

I could perhaps be convinced to ITP this, if people thought its easier
availability wouldn't cause more problems than it solved.  The "requires:
perl wget" might mitigate that somewhat by discouraging the "casual" user
from downloading it.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle