This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ITP: octave-2.1.71
- From: "James R. Phillips" <antiskid56-cygwin at yahoo dot com>
- To: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>, cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 13:59:44 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: ITP: octave-2.1.71
- Reply-to: antiskid56-cygwin at yahoo dot com
--- "Gerrit P. Haase" wrote:
> James R. Phillips wrote:
> > I will admit that I haven't compiled a working octave package with cygwin
> > 3.4.4-1. I think there may be a bag of issues there as well. I reverted
> > to gcc 3.3.3 to compile octave 2.1.71.
> Please send your observations about problems with (Cygwin) gcc-3.4.4.
Will do so, when I am satisfied the build process is correct under gcc 3.3.3.
I want to get a correctly working package, and then switch compilers, and find
out what breaks.